Saturday, November 9, 2013

Incorporation Inc.

I plan to absolutely use Prezi in my future classes when I assign future presentations (and when I give them). Instead of boring the nipples off of my students when I discuss classroom expectations with them, I'll probably just create a quick visual aid using a template and hope that the information conveyed in the prezi, along with my winning personality, sticks in one of their cortexes. Additionally, I think they'll be thankful to be introduced to Prezi, rather than using PPT, because it's a fun evolution to a new and intuitive program. At my university, we are asked to give students a presentation assignment every semester, and since I had a lot of fun making mine, I think Prezi will be an affective way for them to present their ideas more clearly and concisely in the future. Thanks for introducing it to us, Steve! If I had an apple, I'd leave it on your desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment